56 Brian Avenue, Sanderstead, South Croydon, CR2 9NF
1-Dec-14 to 1-Dec-16
Mon-Fri, Sat, 10am - 10pm
0 months to 9 months
This workshop is intended as an emergency, one off class to help new parents with a fussy baby suffering from prolonged crying, baby colic or lack of sleep.
You will learn:
• The effects of the birth and how to reverse them
• How to bond with your new baby
• Ways to calm a crying baby
• Tips to soothe baby colic
• How to help your baby to sleep a little more
• An introduction to babywearing (AKA: getting your arms back!)
• Help you to feel more calm and confident as a new parent
This BabyCalm workshop has astoundingly quick results; many parents say they "wish we had known about this before the birth”. This workshop can be taught privately in your own home. Don't worry, I'm used to seeing frazzled mums in their pyjamas! This is a great class for both mums and dads, most suited to babies from birth to 12 weeks.
Classes across South London, North Surrey and North Kent.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.