17 Dulverton Avenue, Swindon, SN3 2NT
01793 488569 or 07908 225929
27-Feb-13 to 27-Feb-15
Optimums-To-Be is a free antenatal support group for pregnant women in Swindon. It allows pregnant women the opportunity to meet other local mums-to-be, in a friendly and informal setting, while learning a little something about pregnancy, birth and babies along the way.
• meet other mums-to-be living in the local area
• share any worries or concerns you may have regarding your pregnancy and upcoming birth
• swap tips on coping with all those pregnancy niggles
• find out what to expect, from those who are further along in their pregnancies or who are pregnant for a second or third time
• access an extensive collection of pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding books and DVDs
• meet 'special guests'
Drinks and snacks are provided at no charge but if you wish to make a contribution to our refreshments fund, there is a money box on the refreshments table.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.