Museum of London Docklands No.1 Warehouse West India Quay London, E14 4AL
020 7001 9844
Mon-Fri, Sat, Sun, 10am-6pm
Discover the story of the world's greatest trading city, through our ten permanent galleries.
Join us daily at 2.15pm for a free tour of one of our galleries, and at 3.30pm for a free object handling session.
Permanent galleries of the Museum include:
- Trade Expansion and Legal Quay: 1600 - 1800;
- Sailortown: 1840 - 1850;
- Docklands at War 1939 - 1945;
- Mudlarks Children's Gallery;
- New Port New City 1945 - Present;
- Number 1 Warehouse;
- Warehouse of the World 1840 - 1939;
- City and River 1820 - 1840;
- First Port of Empire;
- London, Sugar & Slavery;
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.