Stepney Way London, E1 3DG
£25 per session, £200 whole course
4-May-13 to 6-Jul-13
Sat, 10am – 1pm
The course will teach all about mixed vegetable gardening, the theory and application of permaculture design and cover many different clever sustainable gardening techniques to maximise the amount of vegetables you can get from a space. Each session will be roughly half theory and half practical, with different aspects of design covered every week.
The course will cover the following:
• Session 1: Permaculture Principles
• Session 2: Surveying the Garden
• Session 3: Using Weeds as Soil Indicators
• Session 4: Soil Restoration and Preparation
• Session 5: Growing in Tiny Spaces
Session 6: Companion Planting & Plants to grow with a Garden
• Session 7: Gardening for wildlife you want and wildlife you don't
• Session 8: Growing food in Shady Spaces
• Session 9: Making your own Organic Fertilizer
• Session 10: How to extend the growing season with a hotbed
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.