Near Barnes Station & East Sheen
6 months to 12 years
39 year old, well educated, fun loving, and very enthusiastic childminder reliable and responsible, affectionate caring mother with one daughter of nearly 3 years old. Excellent references. A warm welcoming ‘home from home' where every child can laugh, feel important, and flourish.
- well equipped, organised playroom and living room
- fully equipped arts, crafts/homework room
- garden with sandpit and space to run around
- free off-road parking available all day
- daily outings to local playgroups, indoor play, libraries
- frequent visits to children's centres
- lower adult to child ratio than within a nursery setting
- regular ‘heurisitic play' sessions
- school and nursery pick-ups available in the local area
- freshly prepared, home cooked nutritious meals and snacks
- experience with reflux babies, food allergies, fussy eaters
- Montessori inspired teaching methods
Please login first.