The RNLI is looking for a motivated individual who would like to join the RNLI as a Volunteer Fundraising Administrator for the Central London Committee. This is a fantastic volunteer opportunity for someone who is interested in building a career in fundraising, volunteer management or events management.
You will receive all of the training required to enable you to carry out the role upon commencement.
• assist in the running of major high profile events
• assist the committee with admin tasks
• maintain the contact list and database
• manage different spreadsheets as required
• Set up the meeting room for monthly meetings and take minutes
Time Commitment: Please note that monthly meetings take place during the day therefore it is important that you are available during the day.
Please get in touch; Jasmine_Morris@rnli.org.uk
Please login first.