Average ratingSee on map
I'm nanny and mum to 8 months old baby boy, as my maternity leave coming to the end I would like to find a family where I could bring my son along with me. I'm planning to start around Summer time.
What I Have to Offer Your Family:
- 8 years of experience.
- Ofsted registered.
- Current CPR & First Aid certification.
- Non-smoker and prefer a non-smoking home to work in.
- Enjoys a pet-friendly environment as I love animals.
- Looking for a family to work with long term.
- Excellent professional & personal References.
- Happily follow your family's rules & values to teach your children.
- Salary & contract negotiated with parents.
In addition to taking care of your children, teaching them, and having fun with arts & crafts, as your nanny I'm happy to run errands, take the kids to school or classes, the park, the zoo and fun things they like to do. I also provide grocery shopping, cooking for the kids and light housekeeping as well.
Ideally I'm looking for a local family in the Clapham/Battersea area.
I can email over a CV and also my references from the parents I have worked for.
Please login first.