May Queen Field Drive, Lymm, WA13 0JG
£60 for a 6 week course
12-Nov-14 to 12-Nov-16
Fri, 11:00 - 12:00
0 months to 9 months
Our Postnatal Pilates classes are led by a healthcare practitioner with over 13 years Pilates experience. They are kept to small numbers to ensure enough individual attention can be given and can also lead to great supportive friendships being forged during this exciting and challenging time, we regularly have coffee mornings after class. You can participate in the class anytime from 6 weeks postnatally. And you are able to bring your baby to stretch and play on the mat with you. All participants are required to have a pre-class assessment prior to joining.
Benefits of Postnatal Pilates include:
• Speedier recovery by creating a strong centre and pelvic floor after birth
• Reduced pelvic and back pain
• Reduced incidence of stress incontinence
• Flatten your tummy and regain your figure
• Meet other new mummy's and exercise together
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.