East Grinstead, Haywards Heath and surrounding areas, RH19
£35 per couple if booked in advance, £40 on the day
16-Sep-13 to 16-Sep-15
Sat, Sun, 2pm - 5:30 pm Sat/Sun
The Birthing Journey - Active Birth Workshop runs monthly by an experienced birth doula and yoga teacher.
This workshop will give you an overview of what to expect during birthing. Trusting your body instincts and the physiological logic of your body. Learn to relax and prepare for the birth of your baby. Both you and your birthing partner will learn tools and techniques to prepare for birth, birthing and the first few weeks after birth.
- Birth Choices, Birth places
- Creating a safe and comfortable
atmosphere at home or in hospital
- What to expect throughout the birthing journey
- Physiology of labour, role of hormones during birth
- Physiology of the pelvis, how its shape can affect your labour and positive interventions that can help baby travel trough the pelvis
- birthing partner and preparing for birthing with them
- Massage relaxation techniques
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.