Astley Independent Methodist Church
530 Manchester Road, Astley, Manchester, M29 7BP
50p (per person), £1.50 (for a family)
Sat, 10am - 12am; 1pm - 3pm
0 months to 12 years
Please invite friends and family, especially if they like trains!
1) There are train books - for children to read or be read to.
2) There's a Brio train layout and a plastic one.
3) There's jigsaws, floor puzzles and wooden puzzles.
4) There's sheets with colouring, numeracy or literacy activities.
5) There are "fact sheets" and posters on the walls and transport-oriented literature to browse or take away.
6) There is a screen showing DVDs of trains and chairs for children or adults to sit on down below.
7) There's a choice of railway simulation games for older children to play or watch.
8) There's an "N" guage railway layout and an Hornby "00" guage railway layout.
9) Older children can try making a railway item under strict supervision.
10) There's a refreshment break for everybody, around the temporarily cleared tables, with juice and prepared fruit, hot or cold drinks.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.