Dalton Terrace, York, YO24 4DD
The Mount is the UK's only Quaker school for girls.
As York's top A-Level school (2015), The Mount offers a truly unique education, combining the advantages of an all-girl education with the benefits of a Quaker school.
* Warm, vibrant community
* Boarding and day from age 11 to 18 years
* Excellent academic reputation
* Broad range of university destinations
* School of Excellence - PeaceJam Foundation
* Gold Level Quality Mark for History teaching - Historical Association
* 16 acres of tranquil grounds in the heart of York
* 5-minute walk from York Railway Station
* Established in 1785, one of the UK's oldest girls' schools and York's original Quaker school
* Award-winning food
* No Saturday lessons (York's only independent senior school to do so)
To arrange a Taster Day or learn more about this extraordinary school, contact Betty Ryan, Registrar, on 01904-667500 or email@example.com
Please login first.