Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Bedford mums!

(6 Posts)
OakleyLou76 Sat 10-Jan-15 20:25:26

Hi,
I have recently moved to Oakley village in Bedford and have a 1 year old little girl, and 2 year old little boy. We are looking to make some new friends if anybody is keen to meet up let me know! Thanks

Honeybuzzer Sat 31-Jan-15 19:05:52

Im moving up to Bedford and also looking for new friends. I keep an eye out here smile

drawohamme Sat 31-Jan-15 19:15:28

Hi, not in bedford any more but there is a really friendly tiny tots group at Sharnbrook village hall on Thursday, that's not too far from you - you should be able to google it.

Also there is a buggy walk once a week in Carlton, think it's Monday.

Bedford also has a baby college which is pretty popular.

Suemonkeys Thu 26-May-16 12:15:58

Calling all Mummies, we all love a good baby bargain!
Book a table to sell your unwanted baby and toddler items, or come along to the next sale to bag a great bargain!

Our next sale is in Flitwick on Sunday 26th June from 10-11.30!

Www.lotsfortotssale.co.uk

user1486312945 Sun 05-Feb-17 17:00:56

Hi there, we live in Clapham so not far, I would love to meet up. My girl is 7. I have just joined so not sure how to message each other?

Mirabellethepony Sun 05-Feb-17 20:43:17

Hi
I live in Bedford, I have a 1 year old son, we're always happy to meet new friends.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now