Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

French playgroups/mums in Bromley?

(7 Posts)
CarolineF2014 Wed 22-Jun-16 22:26:33

Hello,

I am mum to two little ones and I would love the three of us to make French speaking friends ;-). I am French and I am blessed with good mum friends in Bromley however none of them speak French and I miss the language, the culture, the friendship, etc...

Caroline

pamelaholler Tue 13-Dec-16 17:28:15

Hi Caroline, I'm not French but my husband is and we speak French at home, my 4 yr old would love to meet French speaking friends smile did you manage to find a group? xxx we are close to bromley in Chislehurst

Gersende Sun 18-Dec-16 18:43:19

Hi, I am french and my husband is English.
I have a step son and I am pregnant, due to give birth in June 2017 :-)
I am looking to meet french mum to get advice and coffee ect :-)
I am leaving at Elmstead woods, 10 min from Bromley and right next to Chislehurst :-)
Let me know if you found any group otherwise we can create one,
Ge

LauraBromley Mon 09-Jan-17 15:38:20

Hi Gersende,

I am French and I expect my first child for June2017 as well!
I live in Bromley but work in central London so let me know if you want to meet up or if you've already created a group.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Laura

Gersende Mon 09-Jan-17 16:00:06

Hi Laura,
How funny this is!!!
I am also working in central London!!
I haven't created any group yet as I didn't got any reply :-(
you can email me on gerparis*@gmail*.com and then we can arrange to meet up?
Gersende

FrenchNative Mon 09-Jan-17 16:37:59

Wish you guys had been around when my kids were small! Another Bromley mum with half French dc here. When I was looking for this I ended up going to a group in Blackheath called Diabolo Menthe.

CarolineF2014 Sat 04-Feb-17 15:28:42

Hi ladies,
Sorry I have been a bit silent on this website. I have met a bunch of other enthusiastic parents/carers in a similar situation than ours. If you are interested in joining the group please email me and I will give you more details in private.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now