Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Primary Schools - would love to know your thoughts

(4 Posts)
Daddypig2017 Wed 11-Jan-17 21:35:06

Hi

Looking to choose between the following primary schools:

La Fontaine
Southborough
St Georges

Would love to know everyone's thoughts on each please if you have first hand experience?

Thank you!

PettsWoodMum Sat 14-Jan-17 21:57:56

I had friends with two children at Southborough, but they only went there for a term and a half as they had moved into borough and it was the only school at the time with places. They were delighted when places came up at Crofton and they moved. They didn't say it was bad per se, more awkward a journey for them (a drive rather than five min walk) and lack of communication when children joined the school and lack of follow up on records from previous school and lack of interest in different needs of the child. I don't know the other schools sorry and entry at starting point may very well have a different experience.

Patry Fri 20-Jan-17 06:50:46

St George's for me between those three

powerthought Wed 15-Mar-17 12:01:24

I'm looking at moving my daughter from her current school to St Christopher's Beckenham and wondering if anyone has any children at St Christopher's or could offer any insight into the school. Many thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now