Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Cambridge Mumsnet Meet ups

(5 Posts)
LocalEditorCambridge Thu 02-Feb-17 13:06:24

Hello all

A while ago there used to be Mumsnet Meet ups oganised by Local Ambassadors but this was changed at MNHQ for various reasons.

This now means no one coordinates meet ups and the skill swap & friendship bench aren't a function on this site.

However, if you're interested in meeting up / going for drinks / coffees / starting your own ante natal / post baby group please use this thread to say hello and we can see if we can revive local meet ups & see if groups can be formed.

Parenting can be a lonely gig and finding friends in the same parenting boat as you isn't always the easiest thing. I think a lot of people feel this way so if you're pregnant / got your babies / more grown up children - whatever stage you're at then post & maybe something can be arranged?

Booze, a walk, cake somewhere - just say and we can see if there's any meet up interest.

There's also twitter @mncambridge
And Facebook pages Mumsnet Cambridge if you find it easier to contact me that way.

wine
cake
brew
gin

HereIAm20 Thu 02-Feb-17 14:52:23

Hello!

MayfieldPTAer Fri 17-Feb-17 18:37:45

My daughter is now 9 so if anyone is out there... I am Cambridge veteran now. Ex London

Holland00 Sat 18-Mar-17 21:52:21

I went to a couple of the Cambridge meet ups, some 10 years ago😮
There must be more Cambs mums out there.

Peggetty Mon 20-Mar-17 09:12:59

We're hiding wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now