Summer Day Camp

(5 Posts)
RobertaVisconti Wed 15-Feb-17 16:15:12

Hi! I will spend 2 weeks in Cambridge in August and I'm looking for a summer day camp for my 8 years old son, and I would love to have some suggestions about good ones on sports.
Thanks very much in advance.

MrsLark Thu 16-Feb-17 05:24:12

My daughter enjoyed Chesterton sports centre for day camp during the summer holidays. They do various sports through the day as well as swimming.

dinosaursdontwhine Sat 25-Feb-17 12:07:10

Kings Camp and Barracudas are 2 popular sports camps if you want to look at different options. We use both

GirtonGirl Thu 02-Mar-17 13:43:49

'SmartKidz play and Learn' in Girton run a holiday club with half or full days at Girton Glebe School. Its open to all children not just those who attend the school.
They are not purely sports but do a wide range of activities with lots of outside space for the children to play in.
They do have a daily swimming session in the summer holidays in the school's outside swimming pool.
I think their Easter play scheme plan is available on their website which will give you an idea of the sort of activities they do.
Good luck whatever you decide.

mastertomsmum Wed 15-Mar-17 14:01:12

Barracudas was deemed very boring by my son. He likes Arty Crafts, Cambridge Kids Club, Mad Science, Stagecoach, Hacklab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now