Drama / Performance / Theatre classes for 4-5 year olds

(2 Posts)
MiniMaks12 Mon 13-Mar-17 19:00:22

Hello,

Could anyone recommend me drama / performance / theatre classes in North or West Cambridge(ideally between Madingley Road and Kings Hedges or nearby villages (i.e. Histon, Impington, Girton, Milton)?

My son goes to University of Cambridge Primary School and I would like him to attend these classes after school or at the weekend.

Does any of you have experience with any of the theatre classes in Cambridge or surrounding villages?

I would much appreciate your reviews / opinions, especially about quality of teaching, teachers' creativity and experience and your child's happiness and confidence after the lessons.

Thank you in advance.

orchardy Thu 16-Mar-17 19:50:54

Well it's not the ideal end of town, but my DS has done Stagecoach for 5 years and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The Principal is lovely, knows every child, is organised, personable etc and the teaching is good too. Obviously it's an inclusive school and not by audition, but they are great at finding the right opportunities for different children. They have classes at Cambourne too if that would be easier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now