Yet another thread on Cambridge nurseries, sorry...

(3 Posts)
cambridgemama Tue 18-Apr-17 13:02:31

Hi everyone

We are starting to think about nursery for our little one, who will start in a couple of years at 3 (to take advantage of the free 15 or 30 hours - depending on whether the nursery implements the full scheme or not).

We are really keen for a outdoorsy/forest style nursery and wondered if anyone could recommend one that has a more outdoor flavour (even if it's not full on forest kindergarten). So far we have appointments at Millington, Joint Colleges and Mulberry Montessori. Does anyone have their children in any of those and can offer any current feedback?

Thanks everyone!

Thelovelyflower Sat 22-Apr-17 20:36:42

Willow Nursery at The Fields has a lot of outdoor space and the children can go outside whenever they want to (they provide full overalls and wellies). They even have their own field where they do regular campfires and other forest school type activities. I'd highly recommend it - my children have been very happy there.

cambridgemama Mon 24-Apr-17 09:32:34

Thanks very much! I will check it out! Any other suggestions from anyone please send them my way!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now