afternoon helper for 10 year old

(6 Posts)
Noname0007 Thu 11-May-17 17:33:42

I am looking for someone who can pick up my 10 year old from school and stay with him until about 7 when I get home from work. They would be having something to eat, doing homework, going to soccer practice (still to find a club for that) etc . Any ideas where I could start looking would be highly appreciated! many thanks smile

HereIAm20 Thu 11-May-17 19:32:27

You might get more useful responses if you were to say which school he needed to be collected from and which area the home is in.

Noname0007 Thu 11-May-17 19:44:20

Thank you HereIAm20, sorry the message was a bit vague: we are on Cherry Hinton Road, and he will be going to the Cambridge International School, so south of city area.

Noname0007 Thu 11-May-17 19:45:56

Thank you HereIAm20, sorry the message was a bit vague: we are on Cherry Hinton Road, and he will be going to the Cambridge International School, so south of city area.

Camoosh Fri 12-May-17 10:17:54

have you tried www.childcare.co.uk? You can search specifically for after-school care and by area for someone close to you - I've found several good picker-uppers there over the years and there are often students looking for a few hours a day.

HereIAm20 Fri 12-May-17 15:04:50

Can't help with childcare but have you tried Cherry Hinton Lions for football?

PS> I live really close to you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now