Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Pictures

(4 Posts)

Anyone got any flood pictures that their happy for me to put on the facebook / twitter page? Lets show people whats happening in cambs
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mumsnet-Cambridgeshire/296784780434851?ref=tn_tnmn

Becketts Wed 12-Feb-14 14:17:54

My mate's got loads of St Neots but she's not a mumsnetter. I'll give her a shout on FB.

Hi, thanks she just got in touch

holeinmyheart Mon 20-Mar-17 13:59:19

We are thinking of moving to Godmanchester or Huntingdon but I am concerned about flooding. The EA flood map for Godmanchester looks pretty terrifying. Anyone got any advice as to areas that have never flooded. It is a very important issue for me as we have been flooded and it is something I would never like to repeat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now