Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Any Mummies in their 40s in the Chelmsford Area?

(5 Posts)
frightfullyawful Sat 08-Oct-16 09:56:31

If so, wondered if anyone would like to get together for coffee one day?

mackinnonka Fri 21-Oct-16 22:40:10

Hi

I tried to pm you but it doesn't seem to work, I run a group that does meets up for Billericay - Chelmsford - Wickford area, let me know if you are interested. There is a meet up on 24th in Billericay and another scheduled for Chelmsford on 17 Nov xx

Elle05 Tue 31-Jan-17 18:57:24

Hi, I've been having a look around on mumsnet for ideas of things to do. I'm also 40's and new to Chelmsford with a secondary school child the baby groups are a distant memory! Is the group still going or are there any other meet ups? thanks

user1484920171 Wed 01-Feb-17 14:46:37

Hi. I'm Chelmsford and late thirties. There are lots of groups run by the children's centres, I've tried the galleywood one Friday mornings. Groups are also run by NCT in various places.

Elle05 Wed 01-Feb-17 16:08:46

Hi, is that for mums with small children to go to? I was wondering if there are any groups for mums but with secondary school age children. thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now