Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

St Martins school or Park School

(5 Posts)
beckmaz Mon 20-Apr-15 10:28:03

I am thinking of moving my son, who will be going into yr 4, from his local school to a private school. I have narrowed it down to Park School or St Martins.

I know that Park School is much larger than St Martins and I am a little worried about it being so small, but it is the education and atmosphere I am more interested in.

I would love to hear your opinions - good or bad.

Thank you

Mammamore Fri 09-Sep-16 17:43:37

Just stumbled across this post whilst trying to make a similar decision! Which did you go with in the end? Is your son happy? Would love to hear!

AnnaForbes Fri 09-Sep-16 18:57:59

I have friends with children in both. They all seem happy. We looked at St Martins for our dds but there were only a handful of girls in the school so we decided against it. I've not heard anything negative locally about either.

Pablita Fri 09-Sep-16 22:33:27

Mine are at Park. V happy school and happy kids. Any specific questions?

Kerridoodah Sat 10-Dec-16 05:22:09

St Martin's is a fantastic school. There's now an almost equal number of girls and boys there, 48% v 52% I believe. Being such a small school means every child is totally valued imo. Good luck with your decisions. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now