HELP with viewing accommodation

(2 Posts)
user1494887403 Mon 15-May-17 23:33:49

I'm an international student starting my postgrad studies in Edinburgh in September. I'll be moving to Edinburgh with my whole family (three children) in July.

I am scheduled a viewing for an apartment tomorrow (May 16) at 15:30, but can't go myself as I am currently not in Edinburgh. Evidently, there is no way to rent an apartment without viewing.

I wanted to ask if someone on here would be kind enough to view the apartment on my behalf for a small fee. This would entail taking pictures and taking notes (checklist).

If you are interested - please send me a message as soon as possible. I really need your help on this one.

KingLooieCatz Mon 22-May-17 12:49:14

Sorry it's too late to help now. I'm very surprised if you can't rent accommodation without viewing - did you mean you aren't prepared to rent without viewing or agents won't allow you to rent without viewing?

If it comes up again say what part of town it is in your post or better the title of the post. More likely someone will know whether they can fit in around work/childcare/school run etc.

Surely the property listing has photos included?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now