meet ups

(10 Posts)
iwilldoitlater Tue 23-May-17 09:31:47

Hi does anyone know if there are any planned meet ups for the Glasgow area??Would love to meet up with some other mner's.

Weegiemummy Tue 23-May-17 19:57:04

No idea, I'm afraid. This board is pretty quiet, you might get more traffic in Scotsnet.

There are quite a few mumsnetters (including me) in Glasgow. Lots of us are knitters but meet ups aren't just for that. We are also big fans of cake. And wine.

Whereabouts do you live, and do you have children? I'm in deepest darkest southside and my little bundles of joy are all hulking teenagers now!

iwilldoitlater Tue 23-May-17 21:01:34

Hi weeggiemummy thanks for that have tried to look for meet up info but can't seem to see anything hmm.I am from the sunny north and my two lovely dc are both nearly teenagers as well.Maybe I should put a post up in scotsent to see if anyone interested .Cake and wine are my favourite things especially together winecake

MygirlKeith Tue 23-May-17 22:36:41

I'm in Glasgow and also love cake and wine. I've got 2 bigger kids and one teeny new one.

AgentProvocateur Tue 23-May-17 22:46:40

Mine have left home now sad I'm always up for a meet-up (but work FT M-F) and wine (but I'm a cake-hating freak wink)

ssd Tue 23-May-17 22:49:07

I'd love to meet up, am in the southside too.

petitescallion Wed 24-May-17 09:14:01

An east ender here and would love a meet up too.

iwilldoitlater Wed 24-May-17 09:38:14

Great,looks like there is a few, who like me would love to have a meet up.

Will put a message up in the Scotsnet for any further response and take it from there, will come back with any further updates.

user1495616696 Wed 24-May-17 10:10:00

Hello
I'm also interested.
I just found out about my pregnancy and am just 4-5 weeks with my first.

trickie1 Thu 25-May-17 11:34:40

Congratulations user . Exciting times.

I too would love to meet up. I live on the southside of Glasgow but happy to meet anywhere. I will try scotsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now