Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Looking for a driving instructor in Cheltenham or Gloucester please

(3 Posts)
southdevondelight Fri 01-Mar-13 23:56:35

In Cheltenham or Gloucester. That's it really. Person about to learn is 24 year old male who, although he's driven old bangers off-road a bit and some farm machinery, has never had proper lessons and after years of using public transport/taxis will soon have a job where a car will be needed. New to the area so not many friends yet to ask this question.

There are just so many driving schools/instructors listed, it would be great to have personal experience recommendations!

Cheltnanny Sun 03-Mar-13 16:08:29

Hi
Slightly off topic but I'm also new to the area and in my mid twenties... If he is still looking for friends please pass on my email British nanny 2012 @gmail.com

(Without any spaces)

Thanks

southdevondelight Sun 03-Mar-13 18:42:25

Hi Cheltnanny - guess you are new to area connected to your job (MN name?)

Anyway I'm sure you'll soon get to know a crowd of people smile But this particular young man is actually "spoken for" on a serious basis and not sure his partner would appreciate him making contact, sorry !!!

There's a lot for early-mid 20's to do in Cheltenham (DD was student there) so you'll fit in well and have a good time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now