Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Sewing classes coming to the Eltham Centre soon, anyone interested?

(5 Posts)
stitchhappy Thu 28-Jan-16 17:59:21

I'm trying to generate interest in sewing classes in Eltham, sadly after Haimo adult education shut down, I feel there's a void on this side of the borough. Hopefully we will be running some from the Eltham Centre after half term. When I have definite dates and times I will post again, but if you're interested pm me.

hestialumia Sun 12-Jun-16 20:41:24

Yes, also interested in a group to just get together and do projects and offer each other advice, my mum belongs to a group up north and if love to go to something similar here

Bunjy1 Wed 11-Jan-17 20:51:43

I have been looking for a sewing group locally for ages. It would be great if there was a chance to go to the Eltham centre for this.
I work Tues / Weds / Thurs - any idea on when this may happen?
X

Rocio123 Tue 14-Mar-17 17:15:58

Hi, it will be great to have a chance to learn how to use a sewing machine and any other useful crafts. I am a regular at the knitting club on Tuesday. Any ideas on when ?.

CrochetInEltham Thu 23-Mar-17 13:11:25

By the way the knitting (and crocheting) club Rocio is talking (Hi Rocio, this is Sylvia smile ) about is in the Eltham Library, on Tuesdays between 14.00 and 15.30.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now