Urgent help/advice needed with in-year primary application for DS

(2 Posts)
Leomel13 Mon 15-May-17 10:49:47

Hi Ladies,
We have moved to Notting Hill, London from overseas on last december. Since then my son is 1st on the waiting list for Fox Primary but no space is coming up and we have completely lost our hope. He is deferred and currently attending a lovely nursery on East London and doing well. I just don't want him to miss the reception at all and will accept one of the schools available (offered) are Avondale Park Primary (North Kensington), Avonmore Primary (Olympia) and Marlborough Primary (Chelsea). I have no clues about any of these schools as well as so new to London and UK system. Anyone has experience with these schools or any insight might be given would be appreciated! Many thanks x

Lorelei353 Tue 16-May-17 01:58:20

Ds1 is starting in Marlborough in Sept. Another child from his nursey is too and we know children who left his preschiol and went there this year.

We're excited aboit it. It seems like a lovely school. Nice mix of good results etc with a very creative element running through what they do. The building they're in now is temporary as they're moving to new premises across the street in Sept. Plans for the new place look brilliant including fantadtic outdoor space which is rare this central. Class sizes are also smaller than many because it's unsubscribed, mainly because people who live locally all go to private school

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now