Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

11 plus summer holiday intensive courses

(1 Post)
Theresacox1978 Mon 11-Jul-16 11:57:51

Hi,
I am a qualified teacher with 14 years' experience. I have a successful track record of helping children pass the local entrance exams for St Olave's, Newstead, also the Kent and Bexley 11+ exams.
I am offering intensive summer holiday courses in maths, English, verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning. Courses will be delivered from my home in Orpington. I hold full exemplary references and an enhanced DBS.
The courses will run Monday - Friday 9.00 - 15.30, 5 hours of tuition per day. The cost is £395 for the week, but I am offering a 10% discount for the last few spaces. The course will therefore cosy only £360, £14.40 per hour of tuition. There will be a maximum of 6 children in the group. The courses are suitable for high ability children year 4 or 5 children, who have had practice with VR and NVR but could do with a final 'push' before the exams in September.

Week commencing 25th July 2016 - 1 space
Week commencing 8th August 2016 - 2 spaces

I am operating a 'first come first served' system, so please get in touch to avoid disappointment. Thankyou.

Theresa Cox
info@11plusorpington.co.uk

www.11plusorpington.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now