Meet in Maidstone

(6 Posts)
Chipamanda Thu 27-Apr-17 21:33:16

Hi Everyone!!

I've just signed up to mumsnet today and am due at the end of June. I don't have any 'mum friends' and am so worried about how I'll cope when baby comes in 9 weeks without a support network......

I'm not really the 'earth mother' type and would really love to meet some like minded mum's out there!!!! Please feel free to get in touch :-) xx

kentlass Fri 28-Apr-17 21:22:49

Hello chipamanda. I'm local but my children are all adults now. I didn't want to read and ignore, though. I hope someone else comes along soon. Best wishes to you.

Chipamanda Mon 01-May-17 21:23:30

Hi Kentlass! Thanks for your message it was really kind :-) fingers crossed!! Xx

Mamagin Mon 01-May-17 22:24:19

Along with Kentlass I too am in my prime with grown children. My daughter is in Tunbridge Wells and has a baby who is 9 months. Maybe we could all meet up - anyone else?

nippey Sun 14-May-17 19:48:06

Hi,

I'm in Medway with a 2 year old DD, I found I made a good group of friends from the children's centre after she was born. I have friends in Maidstone so will ask them if there are any good ones near you. Happy to chat anytime smile

fedupwithbeingme Mon 15-May-17 17:38:09

I'm in medway with a 2 year old and a 3mth old, am always happy to make new mum friends

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now