After school childminder/Nanny/ Au pair- help please!!!

(4 Posts)
Shkbachi2015 Tue 23-May-17 13:37:30

Hi My daughter just got into reception in Claremont this year. Me and my husband both work full time in London. Since Claremont doesn't seem to have any regular after-school clubs, we are really worried as to what to do when September comes!!!Could someone recommend a childminder/nanny/au pair who could pick up my daughter from school at least 3 days a week please....I would really appreciate your help..

many thanks.

FrazzleRock Tue 23-May-17 13:41:14

Hi Shkbachi,

Shame you're not nearer to Kemsing, as I'm starting up my childminding business in September!
Have you had a look at the Kent.gov website for childcare? There are plenty of childminders on there. Or Childcare.co.uk?
www.kent.gov.uk/education-and-children/childcare-and-pre-school/find-childcare

Shkbachi2015 Tue 30-May-17 12:53:18

Sorry for not getting back earlier. Yes I looked into the kent county and childcare websites. Apparently none of the childminders near us have any vacancy. I have never used a nanny and is fairly new to the area to get any nanny recommendations from friends.. I am getting frantic hear thinking what to do come September!!

fili77 Mon 12-Jun-17 20:36:48

Hello
We are moving to Sevenoaks this summer and our kids will start their new school in September. We are looking for an afternoon nanny who can drive and mainly look after their academic work. Any suggestions the most grateful and we are completely new to everything
Th ans

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now