New mums in Stockwell/Brixton/Kennington/Oval

(7 Posts)
marichuela Fri 01-Feb-13 00:21:26

Hi there,

I'm a first time mum (27) to a gorgeous 12 week old boy. I would like to meet other new mums in my local area for coffee and other activities. Apart from being a mum I love salsa dancing!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Marie

MummyStumpfy Sat 17-May-14 22:04:31

Hello I'm interested in meeting up. I have a 6 month old boy and I live in Brixton. I also used to love salsa but haven't been for a long while!

ilovesouthlondon Sun 12-Feb-17 08:44:13

I know this is an old thread (can't work out how to start my ownhmm) but I have a 7 month old son and am looking for mums with similar aged children in south London to talk to! This is my first childsmile

Ula2016 Mon 13-Feb-17 17:29:39

Hi, I live near Brixton, I have 7months old son as well, and would be happy to meet for a coffee or work e g in Brockwell Park :-)

Ula2016 Mon 13-Feb-17 17:33:11

sorry meant 'walk' obviously not 'work'... I guess I thought too much about going back to work after my maternity leave today ;-) (fortunately not due until another few months)

LocalEditorLambeth Mon 13-Feb-17 22:40:03

Hi all! Hope life with your little one is going well. There are groups who meet and arrange through this site: local.mumsnet.com/lambeth/meet-ups
Some groups are more active than others and of course you are welcome to make your own arrangements. Hope you find something that suits you and your little ones!

ilovesouthlondon Tue 14-Feb-17 06:31:49

Thanks I'll check this out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now