New Pram/Child friendly coffee shop

(6 Posts)
BrewMeSunshine Wed 26-Apr-17 12:20:58

For those who haven't found us yet, Brew Me Sunshine is a coffee shop open on Victoria Street in Morecambe. We are fully accessible, with baby change and disabled toilets and LOTS of room for prams.

We also have high chairs available (with trays!), children's lunch bags with crayons etc and colouring books.

Every penny we make goes to Galloway's Society for the Blind. We have been open since October and are so happy to be a part of the community.

We also have a free to use room which is suitable for parenting groups, toddler groups etc.

Hope to see you soon smile
Beth

Lancasterlass Wed 26-Apr-17 19:12:49

Oh lovely to hear about this!
The Novel Cafe in Lancaster changed hands and now is closed so we've been stuck for somewhere with any kind of child friendly space.

Beckyandbump Wed 26-Apr-17 21:11:24

Sounds lovely! I'll be there once my little one is born in a couple of months smile

Lythammummy Wed 03-May-17 20:16:00

Aww wish you were closer! We really struggle for pram friendly places for lunch round here! Me and 2 friends all have 10 month olds and meet for lunch and to spend the afternoon together afterwards (walking or soft play not in the cafe!) but are in Lytham and St Annes respectively if we are ever over that way on a day out I will remember you

Lancasterlass Sat 27-May-17 10:37:35

We went yesterday and had a nice meal but we fed back to the counter staff that the sandwich choices were not all very child friendly - but hopefully in a polite way! My 5yo liked the chicken salad but my 3yo wasn't a fan of the chutney on the cheese choice (they were both just standard Urban Eat sandwiches).

BrewMeSunshine Fri 23-Jun-17 14:07:30

Thanks for the feedback Lancasterlass. We now have plain cheese or ham rolls on Saturday's and during the week we have cheese & ham and cheese & tomato toasties available. We also have milkshakes now too smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now