Looking to make some 'mum' friends!

(6 Posts)
Yonosemanana Tue 20-Sep-16 21:27:38

Any of you out there? I have a gorgeous 7 month old DS and a lovely 3 yr old dog and my days seem to get filled up very easily entertaining them both but I would like to make some other mum friends in Lee/Grove park area, especially as when I start work again I won't be able to get to many baby classes midweek. If you like yummy lunches, coffee and cake, getting out and about in the fresh air, wine, the occasional jaunt with a dog, slobbing in front of the tv.. Then maybe we could be friends? Did I mention cake?

LocalEditorBromley Wed 21-Sep-16 21:27:58

Hi Yonosemanana, I hope you manage make contact with some cake-loving mummy friends! We'll share your note on our Twitter and Facebook too. Good luck!

Yonosemanana Wed 21-Sep-16 22:01:10

Thank you!

Furble Fri 18-Nov-16 12:10:38

Hi there, are you still looking for local pals? I've a five week old DS and am also based in Lee. Looking for a Mum friend or too for walks etc

Yonosemanana Thu 24-Nov-16 07:35:10

Hi Furble! Congratulations on your new baby 😊 I'm now back at work - unfortunately - but pm me if you wanted to perhaps try a weekend walk sometime?

Shannxxx Wed 15-Mar-17 12:07:29

Hello! I live in Lee & have a 6 year old & just turned 1 year old. I know this is a bit of an old post buy if you're still interested in making some local mummy friends who like cake!! Haha.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now