Noobies antenatal course reviews?

(2 Posts)
ZhouZnlai Sun 19-Mar-17 09:26:51

Hello All,

Apologies if this is discussed in a different thread, but I'm trying to find some reviews for the Noobies antenatal course offered by NHS midwives and am drawing blanks. I believe it's a fairly new course that the NHS is trialling out. It's 6 weeks for £250, so a bit more than an NCT class I believe.

I'm expecting baby no. 1 this August and am definitely in the market for an antenatal course. All my other parent friends have recommended NCT, largely only to meet parents in the area. I'd be keen for any advice on NCT vs the normal NHS courses or this new Noobies course. Has anyone taken this one? If an important aim is to also meet people, than is NCT still the way to go? I'm assuming that any class you chose will teach the basics, right??

Thanks for all your help!

LocalEditorBromley Tue 21-Mar-17 22:36:56

Hi ZhouZnlai - this is a new one on us - we hadn't heard about the Noobies antenatal course so can't advise. We'll share this on Facebook/Twitter, and check in with one of our midwife contacts to see if they can shed any light. Hope you get some useful feedback.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now