St Paul's CE Primary School Withington

(6 Posts)
Proseccolover27 Thu 20-Apr-17 20:04:36

Hi my daughter has just been allocated St Paul's CE Primary School in Withington and I was wondering if anyone else's children go there so you could tell me what it's like? All the reports are good but I can't find any parent reviews. Thanks

itsahen Mon 24-Apr-17 10:43:48

I know loads of people there and its an excellent school with great facilities and support. Its always popular and over subscribed so be very pleased with your allocation!

Proseccolover27 Mon 24-Apr-17 16:02:43

Thanks for your response. That's very reassuring

itsahen Tue 25-Apr-17 23:14:52

Its highly rated and has been for a long time. People try to get their kids in there despite the admissions distance often being around 0.3m.
Its a new building and ofsted outstanding as well as creative and vibrant. Did you view it before you put it down? Few schools are any better unless you had specific things / school you wanted more..

Proseccolover27 Wed 26-Apr-17 09:13:33

Yeah I viewed it and put it as my first choice as I thought it was really good. I don't know anyone with children there so I thought I would put a post out

itsahen Wed 26-Apr-17 09:23:56

Argh ok. Yes I know several and all love it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now