Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Recommendations for Norwich nurseries

(7 Posts)
TraceyG1 Mon 20-Jun-16 20:52:05

Hello

We are relocating to Norwich with two small children and would really appreciate recommendations for good nurseries which take children from age 1.

Thankssmile

quirkychick Tue 21-Jun-16 11:30:40

Chapelfield Nursery in Chapelfield Gardens has a good reputation.

stevethegardener Tue 21-Jun-16 15:02:30

Hi Tracey
My grandson went to Kid Ease at County Hall - seemed good and also Eaton Elephants at Eaton Primary School - again good.

stevethegardener Tue 21-Jun-16 15:02:31

Hi Tracey
My grandson went to Kid Ease at County Hall - seemed good and also Eaton Elephants at Eaton Primary School - again good.

stevethegardener Tue 21-Jun-16 15:02:31

Hi Tracey

Misty9 Thu 30-Jun-16 23:41:52

M you 4 and 2 year olds attend kidease and the youngest has done since 1yo, albeit only one day a week. She loves it there and it's very free range and feral child led. Not so brilliant for the older ones in some ways as they don't do much sitting and structured activities, so I think school is going to be a shock for my eldest!

TraceyG1 Sun 03-Jul-16 14:00:49

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. I'll look into these x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now