Relocating

(6 Posts)
Malaure13 Tue 28-Feb-17 22:15:39

Need advice moving to Norfolk possibly watton just outside want know what is it like also wyndomen to spelt that wrong lol

MasterSplinter Tue 28-Feb-17 22:24:47

I'm not far from Watton and know Wymondham. What do you want to know? Do you have children? What ages? What do you want locally? Any must haves? Is budget a concern?

Malaure13 Wed 01-Mar-17 21:17:09

We bought a house in wymondham and have a child just bit nervous of moving what's school like in wymondham etc

Littlegemby Wed 15-Mar-17 20:06:36

Aylsham ,??!

Hi , I have been trying to move to Norfolk for a few years and my hubby is just about to have his interview for work transfer. I have my heart set on aylsham. I love it's quiet community vibe. Am I just wearing rose tinted glasses? We visit often but are there any locals who can advise what life's really like ? I'm looking to be active in my community ds is 3 and dd is almost 2. We Love the outdoors and have 2 dogs. Can I really move my whole life with no family or friends 2 and a bit hours away from everything we know? Eeek !

hullabaloo234 Sat 01-Apr-17 16:13:04

Little, I live about 7 miles from Aylsham, it's my nearest town and it's a lovley little place, as are a lot of the villages around it.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

NennyNooNoo Sat 01-Apr-17 16:25:55

Wymondham college ( secondary) is supposed to be excellent. We're looking at moving out that way too. Don't know about primary schools.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now