Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Relocating

(4 Posts)
Malaure13 Tue 28-Feb-17 22:15:39

Need advice moving to Norfolk possibly watton just outside want know what is it like also wyndomen to spelt that wrong lol

MasterSplinter Tue 28-Feb-17 22:24:47

I'm not far from Watton and know Wymondham. What do you want to know? Do you have children? What ages? What do you want locally? Any must haves? Is budget a concern?

Malaure13 Wed 01-Mar-17 21:17:09

We bought a house in wymondham and have a child just bit nervous of moving what's school like in wymondham etc

Littlegemby Wed 15-Mar-17 20:06:36

Aylsham ,??!

Hi , I have been trying to move to Norfolk for a few years and my hubby is just about to have his interview for work transfer. I have my heart set on aylsham. I love it's quiet community vibe. Am I just wearing rose tinted glasses? We visit often but are there any locals who can advise what life's really like ? I'm looking to be active in my community ds is 3 and dd is almost 2. We Love the outdoors and have 2 dogs. Can I really move my whole life with no family or friends 2 and a bit hours away from everything we know? Eeek !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now