Are you a woman who has chosen single motherhood?

(5 Posts)
mumorthodox Thu 13-Apr-17 10:49:08

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to set up a group/meet up for women who have chosen single motherhood. Something specifically for women who have started out as a mother without a partner, whether it's the choice to have a child with no involvement from the father (planned or otherwise) or by conception through donor insemination. I also want to open it up to women who are considering single motherhood because I think there could be a lot of advice to be shared.

I really think we can build a great support network different to any other parent group or meet up specifically for women locally who have chosen to be a single mother or who are in the process of making the decision to go it alone.

If anyone is interested then please reply to this thread and we can see about setting something up. Thanks all!

mumorthodox Thu 13-Apr-17 11:08:59

I should also say that the area I'm looking to set something up in is Gorleston/Great Yarmouth smile

BouncyButterfly24 Tue 25-Apr-17 22:16:16

Hi Ladies,

I have set up a group for single mothers by choice. Been running a little while, but still new as started January.
Have a Facebook page and an email.
We have a meet set up for the 29th May. If you would like ore details, please do let me know and I can pass them onto you?
We do regular meets and move it around. So far are 15 of us 😃 some are thinkers, doers and have done!

BouncyButterfly24 Tue 25-Apr-17 22:24:53

Sorry 28th May even!

mumorthodox Wed 26-Apr-17 15:03:09

Thank you. That sounds great. Please let me know the name of the Facebook page so I can join :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now