Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Meet up?

(5 Posts)
Woodcock Tue 01-Jun-10 17:23:12

Hi

I'm new to mumsnet and am a relatively new mum in Northampton....anyone fancy meeting for a coffee?

Emma

steph05 Fri 25-Jun-10 17:16:03

hi i steph i live in farcotton northampton looking for mums to meet i got a 6 yr old boy and a 4 mouth old girl

Varam75 Tue 24-Aug-10 21:40:35

Hi, I'm Vikki and live in St James. I have a 20 month old daughter. I would to meet up with mums in Northampton, have a coffee and make new friends,

I work at the end of the week but we are free Mondays and Tuesdays.

look forward to hearing from you

Vikki

Valerie12345 Mon 11-Apr-16 12:56:05

Hello is this group still active Well I've been in Northampton for nearly two years now and finding friends is so hard

boogiebeatnorthampton Thu 12-May-16 21:52:58

LET YOUR CHILD'S IMAGINATION COME ALIVE AND MEET OTHER MUMS!
Boogie Beat music and movement classes are great fun for little ones, based on traditional nursery rhymes and classical fairy tales combined with a lively and active dance twist.
* Monday - 9.45-10.30am - St Luke's Community Centre, Duston, NN5 6JB
* Thursday - 9.45-10.30am - Hullabaloo, NN5 7QA (Free membership available!)
SPACES FILLING FAST: Email sharon@boogiebeat.co.uk or call 07812494712 to book CLASSES, NURSERY/PRE SCHOOL WORKSHOPS AND BIRTHDAY PARTIES
www.boogiebeat.co.uk
www.facebook.com/boogiebeatnorthampton/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now