Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

Moving to Morpeth

(3 Posts)
MorpethMummy Tue 05-Jul-16 21:21:20

Dear Mamas

My little family will be moving to Morpeth direction from 6 hours south, around October time hopefully. I have a 5 year old and a three year old. I'm looking for any and all tips and advice please to help settle my family in. Do you know the surrounding areas? Where should we discover first? Any friendly Mummy groups?

This will be a big change for us, but we are very much looking forward to beautiful Northumberland!

mja100 Wed 02-Nov-16 08:42:22

Hi

I'm new on Mumsnet so have just seen your post, tbought I'd say welcome to Northumberland and I'm sure you'll love Morpeth. I live in Bedlington which is just down the road and have a 3 year old little boy.

Hope you're settling in.

Morpeth is lovely, I'm in between there and Bedlington - in Guidepost. I have a 16 year old, 10 year old and a 5 year old smile welcome to Northumberland. Sorry I didn't see this post sooner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now