Win four tickets to Ladies Day at Nottingham's Aegon Open

(13 Posts)
LocalEditorNottingham Tue 16-May-17 14:50:59

Get your glad rags ready - we are very excited to have four adult tickets to centre court for Ladies Day at the Aegon Open, Wednesday 14th June, to offer as a prize

‘Tickets are now on sale for the Aegon Open Nottingham, where this year the women’s WTA International tournament joins the men’s ATP Challenger Tour event for one week of explosive grass court action from Saturday 10th to Sunday 18th June!

2016 saw a host of famous names grace the pristine courts of Nottingham Tennis Centre and 2017 promises to be another exciting year. As the tournament goes from strength to strength, there’s something for everyone, both on and off the court.

Tennis passion and fashion will also return again as the increasingly popular Ladies Day is set to take place on Wednesday 14th June. Sponsored by Dove and presented by House of Fraser, spectators can take advantage of the Doubles Deal where you can buy 3 adult tickets and get 1 free. With prizes for Best Dressed and Best Hat, on court fashion shows as well as retail, hair and beauty pop ups, come down and enjoy what is set to be another fantastic day of frills and tennis thrills!’

Don’t miss your chance to secure the best seats and visit Aegon Open

To enter, please post in the thread below by midnight on Tuesday 30th May, with your answer to this question:

What is your best hat?

The winner will be contacted on Wednesday 31st May, by Mumsnet PM and must respond by noon on Saturday 3rd June to claim their prize - please remember to check your inbox.

Silenenutans Thu 18-May-17 10:32:32

Knitted one with ear-flaps and dangling plaits - might not be suitable!

PixPixPixie Fri 19-May-17 20:24:17

The only hat I own is a floppy sun hat, which I don't get to wear very often!

icklekid Sat 20-May-17 12:11:14

Best hat is large and blue, only comes out for smart weddings!

hutchy73 Sun 21-May-17 17:44:20

My leicester Tigers hat that is a cuddly tiger - probably need a new one for the tennis !

LouiseMia Sun 21-May-17 19:41:33

Sadly I don't own a hat, but if I did it would be a trilby, which I'd wear at a jaunty angle!

Christmastree43 Sun 21-May-17 23:29:15

Definitely the little champagne coloured one I have for ladies day at Ascot - well, the viewing/ charity party we put on in the garden every year at least!!

skinnyamericano Mon 22-May-17 09:53:03

My only hat is a lovely grey, knitted beret (which takes me ages to get at just the right angle!)

katscreamy Mon 22-May-17 15:36:16

this one! arriba arriba!

Badders123 Mon 22-May-17 15:44:04

My best hat is a grey wooly one knitted by a friend in the shape of.a Norman helmet (don't ask!)
It's awesome
Perhaps not suitable.for the tennis though 😔

LemonadeQuicksand Tue 30-May-17 09:36:47

I think my best hat was the one I wore to my best friends wedding, wide brimmed, blue and white which matched my outfit perfectly!

Jemmataylorsmith Tue 30-May-17 19:43:19

My summer hat as it reminds me of lots of happy holiday memories!

LocalEditorNottingham Sat 03-Jun-17 22:13:39

Congratulations to our winner - Badders123 smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now