Win a family ticket for Pyramids Swimming and Soft Play!(2 Posts)
Win a family ticket for Pyramids Swimming and Soft Play!
The Pyramids Centre is Portsmouth's largest entertainment complex located along Southsea Beach.
There are activities for all the family, with fun pools and funky flumes, wacky waves, the brilliant 'sidewinder' flume and a three level soft play world filled with mazes, climbing nets and ball pits.
Pyramids offer swimming lessons for babies and pre-schoolers, up to Juniors and adults.
For the adults there's also a multi-purpose gym to keep active, a variety of fitness classes and the Retreat Spa: a great place to relax and unwind.
Also live music and events venue, there are function rooms available for private hire for weddings, birthdays or corporate events.
To find out more have a look at their website: www.pyramids.co.uk
We've got a family ticket for a swim session and soft play session to give away - just in time for half term. To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is answer the below question correctly and email your answer to Lisa Wilson at email@example.com.
The competition closes at 8 pm on the 12th February 2015 and the lucky winner will be notified by email on the 13th February 2015, just in time for half term.
The question is:
What is the name of the Swim School at the Pyramids Centre?*
*Hint: the answer can be found on the Pyramids website.
Terms and Conditions
1. Only one entrant from the same e-mail address or household will be accepted.
2. Under 16s must obtain parental consent before entering.
3. Entries must be received by the closing date and proof of sending cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
4. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
6. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
7. Winning entries will be randomly drawn from all correct entries and contacted via the email address provided by the entrant. If the promoter does not obtain a response from the winner within 21 days, we reserve the right to select another winner at random.
Join the discussion
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.Register now
Already registered with Mumsnet? Log in to leave your comment or alternatively, sign in with Facebook or Google.
Please login first.