Unicorn, Kew College or Broomfield house

(5 Posts)
MumOfOne111 Sun 07-Feb-16 19:37:42

Hi, we are looking to send our son to either one of the schools above. Has anyone had their kids in one of these schools?

Has the change in head at the Unicorn school had an impact on the school? Is this school academic?

Appreciate any help or input on the above matter.

Many thanks

QMumzilla Wed 15-Mar-17 10:14:12

Hi MumOfOne11. I know this is am old post but I was wondering if you chose Broomfield by any chance? If so I am keen to hear about your experience. Thanks.

Castrolibus Thu 06-Apr-17 09:09:39

Hi

I don't know if you've made the choice, but if you want a laid back, happy education go for Unicorn. Kew College is much more of a hot house. I know less about Broomfield. I've had four children at Unicorn and they've done very well - three have done 11+ and gone to top schools, despite the unpushy nature of Unicorn. The head change has been fine.

QMumzilla Thu 06-Apr-17 19:55:28

Thanks Castrolibos. I got the same impression from KC and ticked it off the list. I'll have a look around Unicorn as well. Many thanks.

QMumzilla Thu 04-May-17 17:59:31

Hi Castrolibus. I visited Unicorn. What an amazing school! Thank you very much for the tip. Children looked so happy and it seems they are allowed to enjoy childhood rather than looking like perfect little adults;-) We are seriously considering Unicorn.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now