Peckham nurseries?

(6 Posts)
mariamenendez Tue 15-Dec-09 10:28:19

Hi, I'm moving to Peckham/SE15 area in February and am back to work in April. I have DD's name down for Mother Goose in Denmark Hill but am worried in case she doesn't get in. Does anyone have any recommendations for good nurseries/childminders/nanny share in the area? She is 6 months now so will be 9/10months by then. Am probably going back to work for 3 days a week (although not looking forward to it!)

CitizenPrecious Tue 05-Jan-10 22:09:12

maria I would try looking on the East Dulwich Forum, if you haven't come across it already- there's loads of this sort of stuff on there.

laserlass Fri 26-Feb-10 09:29:46

Hi Mariamenendez

Did you find out much about nurseries? I'm hopefully moving to Peckham Rye/nunhead area and will need a nursery from July, already worried about waiting lists!

Mimiso Wed 03-Mar-10 12:33:46

Hie,

Dont know if you are still looking but I used to live in the area and there is a nursery called Asquith which is nearer Nunhead and Peckham Rye Park which is really good. My son went there from four months old and we liked it. Mind you that was about four years ago. He attended the nursery for a year. Good luck

TrishCummings Fri 06-Aug-10 01:02:50

The best nursery in the world (cos both my younger ones went there) is Puddleduck Nursery - now relocated to Merttins Road, Nunhead. Cannot recommend them highly enough (2 - 5 years of age). The most loving, supportive and encouraging nursery you could ask for

Call the manager Carol Bromley on 020 7252 8448 to get on their lengthy waiting list.

PeckhamNurse86 Tue 18-Apr-17 23:01:39

ANY GREAT PRE SCHOOLS IN PECKHAM SE15

Hi my daughter is 1 and I am thinking of letting her attend a pre-school/ nursery maybe once or twice a week until she is 2. I live in Peckham does anyone recommend a loving caring and diverse place for my little one. Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now