Any businesses, journalists or researchers looking to post on Local talk must pay a small fee for a pinned thread. On starting a new thread, please make sure you select the 'Pin this thread' option. If you have any questions, please contact your local editor directly or email local@mumsnet.com

New to Bury St Edmunds... Anyone want to meet up?

(4 Posts)
kcrisby Tue 24-Jan-17 20:37:14

Hi, we moved to Bury just under 6 months ago, having moved back to the UK from NZ a year ago. We have a timid nearly three year old daughter who has just started nursery to try and encourage her to socalise a little more. She seems to gravitate to older girls however. Is there anyone out there interested in a meet up? Thank you smile

elfycat Tue 24-Jan-17 23:13:01

Hi,

I'm along the A14 in Stowmarket, so about 20 mins drive. My girls are 6 and 8 so at school in the week but in school holiday I generally have time free, and about 60% of weekend days I keep free for 'adventures'.

I'd be happy to arrange to meet up somewhere. smile

trac3y Wed 25-Jan-17 18:55:43

Hi. We moved here from Bristol 18 months ago and have 2 boys aged 4 and 8. Would love to meet for a coffee. We live near Westley school so 5 mins from the arc.

StaceyFisher777 Tue 14-Mar-17 17:41:19

Hi. I am local to Bury, i have been here since January and i don't know anyone at all! I don't have any children but am expecting my first in July. 😀

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now