Doing re-furb, need Removals/Storage advice pronto for Putney area

(3 Posts)
Putneypies Thu 11-May-17 17:37:52

About to embark on a major re-furb and will need to vacate property for at least 3 months. Will be moving to small flat nearby and so will be plonking most of what we own in storage. Will be needing a decent removal/storage company to take care of this for us. Anyone with recent experience please advice.

MrsMacKinnen Thu 11-May-17 18:03:29

In a nutshell, RUTHERFORDS OF LONDON. They recently moved me from Clapham to storage (as our house wasn't ready,..surprise suprise)and then on to Putney. I felt confident that I could leave everything to them. They sorted out the storage and did the packing as well as the moving and I stayed out of the picture as much as I could, occasionally appearing to make them a cuppa which they gratefully received. I was genuinely impressed by their work. Nothing was broken or scratched, there packing skills were top notch and they were a really nice bunch. 10/10. This is them: www.rutherfordslondon.co.uk

Good luck : )

swlmum Fri 12-May-17 11:43:02

We used Burke and Wills for a similar job- highly recommend them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now