North and West Finchley
St Paul's Church Finchley
50 Long Lane, London, N3 2PU
07580 125 694
6 years to 11 years
Increase Your Child's Awareness, Self-Confidence, Courtesy & Sophistication With The Elementary Etiquette and Life Skills Programme
Your child will gain skills and knowledge to help them succeed in their personal and professional lives, including:
- Self – confidence | Learning to feeling comfortable in
facing new situations and meeting new people
- Viewing the table as a conversation-sharing place for
family and friends, not just a place to gulp your food
down and run
- Character, Integrity and Empathy | Recognising that
children who handle themselves well in any restaurant
or social situation receive positive notice and praise from
- Awareness of how their words and actions impact and
- Understanding that the phone is not a toy but a
personal connection to the outside world
Beneficial for many situations including becoming a school prefect, school trips which require independence, year 5 and 6 pupils preparing for secondary school and selective school interviews, dining out, ceremonies, weddings and family holidays, particularly formal and 5 star hotel settings.
Visit our website and give your child a gift that lasts a lifetime!
Please login first.