Museums across Bath and North East Somerset
22-Oct-16 to 30-Oct-16
Enjoy fun events for all the family this October half-term at museums across Bath and North East Somerset.
Organised by Bath & North East Somerset Council, Museums Week is the new name for Heritage Open Week, which has been running for more than 30 years. There are 22 different venues taking part this year, with events for all ages and interests, for example:
• Join The Big Draw at Victoria Art Gallery and make a life-size drawing of yourself
• Learn a bit of Latin and make a Roman bookmark at the Roman Baths
• See the fantastic leggings and trousers at the Fashion Museum and create life-size legging designs with amazing patterns
• See Bath's royal charters, gold, silver and sword in the Mayor's Parlour
• Go on an outdoor fossil hunt at Radstock Museum
• Enjoy free tastings at Sally Lunn's Buns, where there will be a different Bath bun topping on offer every morning
• Follow the clues on the Children's Trail and collect stickers at each museum
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.