135 Bulmershe Road, Reading, RG15SG
see website for prices
15-Sep-15 to 15-Sep-20
Classes monthly, see website for timetable
Hoping for a positive birth?
Looking for practical ways to cope with labour?
Birthzang's Active Birth workshop will help parents prepare body and mind for a positive birth.
- learn practical methods to cope
- discover how the birth partner can be supportive
- practise breathing, movement and positions to enhance labour
- understand the physiology, emotion and intuition of birth
- insight into things to avoid during labour
The workshop is idea for everyone no matter what type of birth you want to have, and no matter how many times you have done it before!
***FREE taster sessions***
***Janet Balaskas Active Birth Workshops***
***Active Birth for Dads***
***Active Caesarean Birth***
***Active Birth, Pain Relief & Interventions***
Book classes via the website.
Birthzang is accredited by FEDANT.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.