Gidd Street, B9 4AA
0121 224 7456
Huge Family Egg-stravaganza coming to the Custard Factory!
Championing alternative ideas to weekend days out, the Custard Factory's independent Easter Fayre will feature:
– A variety of craft stalls from Bert & Gert's Markets
– Street Food Saturday: Birmingham's new monthly street food event. This month featuring: The Indian Rasoi, Chef Shack, littlesixtythree, Yümlaut, Churros Susanna, HMS Cupcake and The Gin Box.
– Cake and biscuit decorating with Chitty's Cakes
– Live entertainment from The Glamophones
– Classic films for all ages at The Mockingbird Cinema and Kitchen: Never Ending Story, Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Back to the Future.
– Fun family activities, including Easter egg hunt, face painting, and Grow Your Own workshops with Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
Advanced booking for ‘Grow Your Own', cupcake decoration and film screenings recommended.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.